With my husband dabbling in prepping and buying 300 feet of paracord and me with an idea for crocheting paracord...
Because I am lazy and did not want to take the time to learn all the fancy pants knots used to tie paracord lanyards and bracelets, I decided to crochet it. Also with crocheting it comes undone with a simple pull and no untying knots. So armed with a crochet hook and a vague memory of a paracord belt I once saw somewhere on line I started my little project.
First I needed to figure out a belt buckle. My husband has lots of these fabric belts that come on his cargo shorts so I thought he could spare one. I cut off the buckle, attached to the paracord and began.
I chained one row, measured it on the hubs and then double chained on the way back and finished off the end weaving it thru a few times and melting the ends with a lighter.
This belt is around 80 feet of paracord and a little too long because I lazily measured it on the hubs. But it works and if he ever needs 80ft of paracord he will have it in his Apocalypse stock pile.
While I was making the belt the hubs got a bright idea he wanted a sling. At this point my fingers were sore as paracord is a bit difficult to crochet so I said no. After a few days of healing I decided I would make that sling he wanted. After getting proper measurements from the hubs (32.5in) I crocheted in the same manner as the belt. This sling took about an hour and it's approximately 47 feet of paracord. We attached it with D rings.
So now he's set for survival if ever in need of paracord!


ReplyDelete"Paracord Belt and Rifle Sling DIY" indicates a do-it-yourself project involving crafting a belt and a sling for a rifle using paracord. How Improve Speed This DIY endeavor combines both functional and creative elements.
Ankara
ReplyDeleteBolu
Sakarya
Mersin
Malatya
7TPPİ3
whatsapp görüntülü show
ReplyDeleteücretli.show
RHPCEH
görüntülü.show
ReplyDeletewhatsapp ücretli show
TMKPP
987E6
ReplyDeleteEryaman Parke Ustası
Tokat Lojistik
Gümüşhane Şehir İçi Nakliyat
Çerkezköy Asma Tavan
Erzurum Şehir İçi Nakliyat
Samsun Şehirler Arası Nakliyat
Edirne Parça Eşya Taşıma
Hotbit Güvenilir mi
Kastamonu Lojistik
BDC34
ReplyDeleteKalıcı Makyaj
Btcturk Güvenilir mi
Çanakkale Parça Eşya Taşıma
Bayburt Evden Eve Nakliyat
Eskişehir Şehirler Arası Nakliyat
Nevşehir Parça Eşya Taşıma
Antalya Lojistik
Tunceli Lojistik
Hatay Şehirler Arası Nakliyat
CCF13
ReplyDeletereferanskodunedir.com.tr
80662
ReplyDeleteThreads İzlenme Satın Al
Binance'de Kaldıraç Var mı
Binance Nasıl Oynanır
Yeni Çıkacak Coin Nasıl Alınır
Threads Takipçi Hilesi
Likee App Beğeni Hilesi
Twitter Beğeni Satın Al
Mexc Borsası Kimin
Coin Madenciliği Nedir
9EEBB
ReplyDeleteInstagram Beğeni Satın Al
Xcn Coin Hangi Borsada
Arg Coin Hangi Borsada
Twitch İzlenme Satın Al
Kwai Takipçi Hilesi
Mexc Borsası Güvenilir mi
Görüntülü Sohbet
Clysterum Coin Hangi Borsada
Kripto Para Madenciliği Nedir
D774D
ReplyDeleteBitcoin Nasıl Kazılır
Pinterest Takipçi Hilesi
Bitcoin Hesap Açma
Bitcoin Kazma Siteleri
Coin Üretme
Milyon Coin Hangi Borsada
Nonolive Takipçi Satın Al
NWC Coin Hangi Borsada
Facebook Sayfa Beğeni Hilesi
91338
ReplyDeleteBitcoin Oynama
Raca Coin Hangi Borsada
Baby Doge Coin Hangi Borsada
Lovely Coin Hangi Borsada
Twitter Trend Topic Hilesi
Binance Nasıl Oynanır
Onlyfans Beğeni Satın Al
Hexa Coin Hangi Borsada
Binance Referans Kodu
7108E5A813
ReplyDeletedymension stake
aethir
mitosis
bitget
emojicoin
dymension
puffer finance
rocketpool
dogwifhat
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء xOgm6cIJE7
ReplyDelete053585A684
ReplyDeletetwitter takipçi satın al
Online Oyunlar
Binance Referans Kodu
101 Okey Vip Hediye Kodu
Azar Elmas Kodu
Sıra Bulucu
Avast Etkinleştirme Kodu
Türkiye Posta Kodu
Erasmus Proje
The front sight is the primary aiming indicator. foam dart blaster
ReplyDeleteC5C1900605
ReplyDeleteuygun instagram takipçi
tiktok beğeni satın al
organik takipçi
takipçi
gerçek takipçi
Love the portability. arc fire trigger ambi kit
ReplyDeleteNowhere on the Internet is there this much quality and clear information on this subject. How do I know? I know because I’ve searched this topic at length. Thank you. double edged sword
ReplyDeleteThe next time I just read a blog, I hope which it doesnt disappoint me just as much as brussels. After all, It was my replacement for read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to talk about. All I hear can be a number of whining about something that you could fix in the event you werent too busy trying to find attention. elaboration likelihood model
ReplyDeletewhat is the best way too cool down my house using a box fan and AC at the same time? nama roblox keren
ReplyDeleteCasino games hadir dengan banyak pilihan tema. Setiap tema memiliki nuansa yang berbeda. Pengalaman bermain terasa lebih beragam. iblbet slot
ReplyDeleteCasino games menjadi topik yang semakin sering dibicarakan di dunia digital. Setiap permainan mempunyai konsep dan karakteristik yang berbeda, sehingga pembahasannya cukup menarik untuk diikuti. rajabandot
ReplyDeleteSaya menikmati informasi mengenai casino games yang diberikan di sini. Penjelasannya cukup jelas dan membantu pembaca memahami topik secara lebih luas. raja bandot
ReplyDeletePembahasan berbagai casino games membuat artikel terasa lebih beragam. Setiap permainan memiliki ciri khas sehingga informasi yang diberikan tidak terasa monoton. link togel
ReplyDeleteArtikel mengenai casino games ini terasa cukup informatif. Penjelasannya sederhana dan mudah dipahami. Topiknya menarik untuk dibahas. situs slot gacor
ReplyDeleteTerrific work! This is the type of info that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my website . Thanks =) Vivet clothing
ReplyDeleteCasino games mempunyai banyak kategori dengan karakter masing-masing. Setiap kategori menawarkan konsep yang berbeda. Keragamannya cukup menarik. toto 4d
ReplyDeleteSaya cukup menikmati artikel mengenai casino games. Bahasa yang digunakan sederhana dan mudah dipahami. Informasinya terasa cukup jelas. situs slot gacor
ReplyDeleteSaya menikmati pembahasan yang memberikan informasi mengenai casino games. Penjelasan setiap permainan membantu memahami perbedaannya. Artikel seperti ini cocok untuk menambah wawasan tentang topik tersebut. macau resmi slot
ReplyDeleteyou have a fantastic blog here! do you wish to earn some invite posts on my blog? SITUS BOKEP
ReplyDeleteI think your blog is getting more and more visitors.’-”;. rajabandot
ReplyDeletewhoah this blog is fantastic i love reading your articles. Keep up the good work! You know, many people are searching around for this info, you could help them greatly. Halsband med Hjärta och Infinity-Symbol i 18k Roseguldplätering
ReplyDeleteCan I just say what a reduction to find somebody who truly knows what theyre speaking about on the internet. You definitely know the way to bring a difficulty to gentle and make it important. Extra individuals need to learn this and perceive this aspect of the story. I cant imagine youre no more common because you undoubtedly have the gift. 강남텐프로
ReplyDeleteCasino games menawarkan pilihan dengan tema klasik dan modern. Kedua gaya tersebut memberikan tampilan yang berbeda. agen togel
ReplyDeleteSetiap casino games menawarkan gaya tampilan yang berbeda. Gaya tersebut menjadi bagian dari identitas permainan. rajabandot
ReplyDeleteCasino games terus menghadirkan pilihan visual yang menarik. Setiap permainan mempunyai karakter desain tersendiri. agen casino
ReplyDeleteCasino games memiliki banyak pilihan dengan konsep visual berbeda. Setiap pilihan menawarkan karakter desain tersendiri. raja bandot
ReplyDeleteCasino games dengan tema kerajaan fantasi memiliki banyak elemen dekoratif. Kastil dan karakter imajinatif membuat visualnya semakin khas. toto
ReplyDeleteBola88 hadir dengan platform taruhan yang praktis untuk melayani kebutuhan bettor VIP. Login untuk mengakses berbagai pilihan taruhan mix parlay dalam satu layanan. Beragam pertandingan dan pasaran tersedia untuk dipertimbangkan sebelum memilih. Akses layanan disusun sederhana agar proses penjelajahan terasa nyaman. Nikmati pengalaman taruhan praktis melalui Bola88. bola88 link alternatif
ReplyDeleteCasino games menjadi topik yang cukup menarik untuk dibaca. bandar slot
ReplyDeletePilihan casino games semakin beragam dengan berbagai fitur menarik. Pengguna dapat menemukan banyak variasi permainan dalam satu tempat. rajabandot link
ReplyDeleteBola88 Link Speedcouncil menyediakan layanan pasaran toto internasional dengan akses yang sederhana dan praktis. Pusat Bola88
ReplyDeleteEdge in general essential wonderful goods -- you can fully understand some of those food items on: berlock ängel
ReplyDeleteI am impressed with this web site , real I am a fan . nagaspin99 link alternatif
ReplyDeleteThis web site is actually a walk-through its the details you wished about it and didn’t know who must. Glimpse here, and you’ll certainly discover it. twinspin77
ReplyDelete