Monday, January 7, 2013

Dinner Decision in a Jar

dinner decisions in a jarMy hubs an I can spend hours saying "where do you want to eat?" "I don't know, what sounds good to you?".  Yep and this can go on for quite a while until one of us just picks somewhere.  And where do we end up?  We finally end up at a tried and true restaurant and never venturing out and trying new things.  We are so exciting! I know!  You do this too and you know you do. 

We used to put restaurant names in a jar and draw one out and that was where we went for dinner.  I don't know why we quit doing that? I think I will start up a restaurant jar again.  I will include our favorites, the tried and true, and of course a few new places to try out. 

Can't think of any places?  Log on to trip advisor, yelp, or urban spoon and search your city to find new places to try.  Once you have your list, cut them out fold them up and toss them in a jar.  Decorate your jar if you feel so inclined. 

No comments:

Post a Comment