Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A DIY Christmas


 Now that Christmas is over, I can post all the things I made and handed out as gifts.  The coasters seemed to go over well as did the salt dough ornament tags.  I think my favorite was the Santa wine bottle covers and etched wine glasses.  I hope everyone liked their DIY gifts!

Most of all I had a really good time getting together with family for the pinterest parties and creating most of these crafts.   It was fun bonding, cooking, eating, crafting and trying new things.  I think I am in need of another pinterest party soon! 

Check out all the things we made

Soy Candles
Coasters
Wine Bottle Covers
Etched wine glasses
Corn Pads with drawstring case
Modpodge holiday decor
Glass Block holiday decor
Salt dough ornaments
Sharpie and dollar store dishes
Stay put dish towels
Crochet hook case





No comments:

Post a Comment