Monday, December 31, 2012

Etched Glass

I have been etching everything glass! Wine glasses we by far my favorite. I got a box of 12 from Walmart for $8 which is cheaper than $1 a wine glass at the dollar store. But those work too. I was just buying in bulk for Christmas gifts.

I also bought a large mason jar from Walmart and etched it with a mustache and the words my stache. This was for my brothers gingerbread cookies I make him every year. And he doesn't share too well! ;) I hand cut the mustache from contact paper and used my cousins cricut to make the words.

DIY candle holders. Plain glass from the dollar store can be etched into things of beauty! Fill them with DIY candles or store bought ones. Of course I didn't take pictures of the etched ones I filled with my DIY candles.

So go forth and get your glass items, go buy yourself some armour etch and some Plaid peel and stick reusable stencils then read this post about etching! It's super easy and makes some super cute gifts! 








1 comment:

  1. Drinking is really such a good time but doing an etched glass is good at the same time. To see the result or out come is really great.

    ReplyDelete